- Our Story -
14th Century Coaching Inn
The Green Man was originally built as a house some 600 years ago, and became a public house at the end of the 1700’s, serving its patrons ever since. The first known registry of the pub being declared a drinking house date back to 1895. Edward Harbour is recorded as the ‘beer retailer’.
Today the Green Man is a Gastro Pub is renown for it's warm friendly service and high quality Gastro Pub dining. It is both a destination pub and traditional friendly local. We serve a wide selection of lager, ales, wines and spirits. The premises has been owned by Teresa Hodgson for the past 12 years.